Join our Team and change the World.
Smartelligent Systems is looking for candidates with following experience. We welcome “Freshers with exceptional skills”. To apply for a job at Smartelligent Systems, please send the following information via email to email@example.com
Name, Email, Phone, Profile Summary, Position you’re applying for.
Attach your cover letter, resume and any additional related documents that are appropriate.
The job title, description and role requirements for this position are subject to change without notice.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wire-frames as well as visual design comps
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Understanding of common software development practices
- 3D modeling, After Effects, rendering and animation
- Motion graphics design and production
- Video and sound editing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field
- Portfolio to accompany resume
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop, Unit Test and Deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- X+ years of software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, ebay etc).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Why work with us?
Smartelligent Systems is a leading provider of solutions to complex problems related to most of the domains like: Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Retail, and many more. We’ve just stepped into a major domain to ease out the System and fit into its supply chain. Smartelligent fuses a passion for client’s fulfillment, technology innovation, profound industry and business process proficiency, and a global, collaborative workforce that symbolize the future of work.
We are always looking for talented and passionated people.